Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by cassie

Page: 2 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: cassie
Question 8

(Multiple choice) The following aboutFusionComputeDescription of security groups and rules, which option is incorrect?

Options:

A.

The prerequisite for deleting a security group is that there are no virtual machines in the security group.

B.

Changes to security group rules need to be manually applied to virtual machines within the security group

C.

You must create a security group before adding rules.

D.

Before adding rules, the security group will deny all by default

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following types of hardware changes is not supported by an RDS instance?

Options:

A.

CPUIncrease

B.

CPUreduce

C.

memory reduction

D.

the hard disk capacity is reduced

Discussion
Question 10

FusionSphere OpenStackbuttKVMIn the environment of , which of the following components uses a series of algorithms to calculate nodes suitable for creating virtual machines?

Options:

A.

nova conductor

B.

nova-compute

C.

nova-scheduler

D.

Libvirt

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 11

DashboardIt is a data visualization page, consisting of one or more visualization components, displaying data center measurement information and key business indicators.

The operation and maintenance map is aManageOneCentralized display interface for system operation and maintenance function services

Options:

A.

correct

B.

mistake

Discussion
Page: 2 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF