Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by forrest

Page: 4 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: forrest
Question 16

(True or False) FusionAccessLinked-clone virtual machines can only be created on datastores that support thin provisioning.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 17

ManageOneThe operation plane provides a resource ordering interface, and third-party platforms can create, change, extend, and delete cloud resources by calling the ordering interface.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 18

In FusionCompute, when deploying a virtual machine according to a template, which of the following properties is not inherited from the template, it can be to customize?

Options:

A.

virtual machine disk capacity

B.

Number, capacity, and bus type of virtual machine disks

C.

The memory size of the virtual machine

D.

The number of network cards of the virtual machine

Discussion
Question 19

(many Topic) The following aboutFusionComputeA description of the memory usage of physical hosts and virtual machines in258.(True or False)ManageoneIn the operation plane, the operation administrator role reserves resource pool configuration and tenant management

rights, but cannot apply for cloud resources;VDCAdmin role can manageVDCusers, projects and children withinVDC, and can also apply for cloud resources.

A True

B. False

Options:

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 4 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99