Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by elyza

Page: 3 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: elyza
Question 12

(Multiple choice questions) The followingFusionAccess. Which options are incorrect in the description of the virtual machine plus domain?

Options:

A.

Full replication virtual machines join the domain when provisioned

B.

Linked-clone VM joins domain at template creation time

C.

Full replication VM joins domain at template making

D.

Linked-clone VMs are domain-joined when provisioned

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 13

(Multiple choice) The following aboutFusionComputemiddleDRSDescription of the feature, which option is incorrect?

Options:

A.

Scheduling policies can be precisely set according to daily, weekly and monthly time periods

B.

Automatically achieve relative load balance of hosts in the cluster according to the scheduling policy

C.

The scheduling algorithm is reasonable, taking into account the change trend of the host load, avoiding the virtual machine oscillating and migrating back and forth on the host

D.

Does not support real-time manual scheduling by administrators

Discussion
Question 14

(Multiple Choice) AboutFusionAccess, Which of the following statements is true?A. Thin provisioning is recommended for linked-clone virtual machines

B. Normal delay zeroing is recommended for full replication of virtual machines

CLinked-clone virtual machines must use thin provisioning

D. Fully replicated virtual machines must be zeroed with normal delay

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

(Multiple Choice) HuaweiFusion Sphere OpenstackmiddleNeutronWhich of the following advanced network services can be provided to tenants?

Options:

A.

anti-virus

B.

load balancing

C.

firewall

D.

VPN

Discussion
Page: 3 / 28
Title