Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by bradley

Page: 14 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: bradley
Question 56

FusionspherePrivate cloud solutions at home,FusionComputeaddedDVSname must matchFusionSphere Openstack same physical network name on

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 57

In the FusionSphere solution, which of the following is incorrect about the description of data storage?

Options:

A.

Virtualized data storage can improve storage resource utilization and system security and reliability

B.

Non-virtualized data storage creates disk data faster and performs better than virtualized storage

C.

Storage mounted by raw device mapping can only be created on disks of the same capacity as data storage, and does not support advanced functions of

virtualized storage

D.

Raw device mapping is theSANphysical storageLUN, passUVPDistributed to multiple virtual machines and supports all operating systems

Discussion
Question 58

(Multiple Choice) In Huawei Desktop Cloud, which of the following are the factors in the performance triangle model that affects virtual machine density?

Options:

A.

capcity

B.

density

C.

workload

D.

qos

Discussion
Question 59

When there is a problem with FusionAccess, the user can first use the tool or check the error code to analyze and Troubleshooting If FusionAccess still cannot be restored to the normal state, you can find the corresponding log and enter the run analysis. Which of the following descriptions about the FusionAccess problem phenomenon and its corresponding logs are correct item? ( many)

Options:

A.

The user cannot successfully log in to the WI after entering the user name and password, you can find the webui.log log file

B.

The virtual machine icon is gray, the user can find the vdi.server.log log file

C.

The client pops up an error box, and finds that the double-click process fails, the user can find the client-xxxilog file

D.

The user clicks the virtual machine icon and keeps circling the net, checking the vrm.log log file

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 14 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99