Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by robbie

Page: 17 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: robbie
Question 68

[Single Choice] A company recently purchased a set of IP-SAN storage as a result of business data growth.

FusionCompute is used for back-end storage, and virtualized SAN storage is planned to provide storage for service virtual machines.

For storage services, in order to meet the requirements, which of the following descriptions about the sequence of storage business operations is correct?

Options:

A.

Add host heartbeat service management interface -> Add data storage -> Scan host storage device -> Create disk

B.

Add Storage Interface -> Add Storage Resource -> Add Data Storage -> Scan Storage Devices -> Create Disk

C.

Add host heartbeat service management interface -> Scan host storage devices -> Add data storage -> Create disk

D.

Add Storage Interface -> Add Storage Resource -> Scan Storage Device -> Add Data Storage -> Create Disk

Discussion
Question 69

the user has built a database on the FusionCompute virtual machine, and once the virtual machine is connected with other virtual machines.The communication between the virtual machine is in a layer 2 network, because the data forwarding efficiency is very high, the virtual machine uses the DPDK technology, which of the following options has the best data forwarding efficiency? (one)

Options:

A.

Stacking mode

B.

Active and standby mode

C.

LACP horizontal based on source and destination MAC

D.

Polling-based load sharing

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 70

When using Rainbow to migrate a Linux virtual machine, which tool should be used? ( one)

Options:

A.

Volume Shadow Copy Service

B.

telnet

C.

SSH

D.

DiskGenius

Discussion
Question 71

Which of the following reasons will cause the user virtual machine to fail to start, and the status of the virtualized local disk becomes read only? (many)

Options:

A.

File metadata corruption

B.

Super block corruption

C.

The access control module is damaged

D.

The auxiliary distribution module is damaged

Discussion
Page: 17 / 28
Title