Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by elise

Page: 12 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: elise
Question 48

Which of the following descriptions about HDC components in FusionAccess is incorrect?

Options:

A.

single setHDCDesktop Controller Manageable1000a virtual desktop.

B.

When the user accesses, withWIInteraction, provide access information, and support the completion of the entire user access process.

C.

according toITAThe sent request performs operations such as desktop group management and user association with virtual desktops.

D.

andVMmiddleHDAinteract, collectHDAReported VM status and access status.

Discussion
Question 49

FusionAccessLinked-clone desktop technology provides a unified system update function. Administrators can update existing linkedclone virtual machine systems by updating linked-clone virtual machine templates

Options:

A.

wrong

B.

right

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 50

Which of the following is incorrect about the description of Fusioncompute's virtualization antivirus capabilities?

Options:

A.

When running functions such as virus scanning and killing, it only takes up very little computing resources of the user virtual machine, which is used to run antivirus functions

B.

FusionComputeThe virtualized antivirus function consumes a lot of user virtual machine network resources due to its dependence on the network.

C.

FusionComputeVirtualized antivirus eliminates the need to install full antivirus software on user virtual machines

D.

FusionComputeThe virtualized antivirus function performs virus scanning and real-time monitoring through the exchange of host physical memory, with high efficiency and

high speed

Discussion
Question 51

(Multiple choice) in configurationFusionSphere OpenStack, can be used to achieveRabbitMQandFusionCompute What are the connected network planes?

Options:

A.

Internal Base

B.

External_Base

C.

Extermal OM

D.

External_API

Discussion
Page: 12 / 28
Title