Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by enya

Page: 22 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: enya
Question 88

In the scenario of using Rainbow to migrate a windows virtual machine to the HCS platform, when creating a migration task Before, you need to create the destination virtual machine. The following descriptions about the configuration items involved in the creation of the destination virtual machine are correct What? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

The memory is recommended to be greater than or equal to the source specification.

B.

Configure at least one network card and use the system to assign an IP address, which cannot be modified manually.

C.

The CPU is recommended to be greater than or equal to the source specification.

D.

The destination virtual machine system disk needs to be configured in MBR format.

Discussion
Question 89

Which of the following operations is feasible when using rainbow for V2V migration?

Options:

A.

Use the NAT function of the router to open up the network between the source and destination virtual machines.

B.

Configure the routing function on the rainbow to connect the network between the source and destination virtual machines.

C.

Configure nat on rainbow; connect the network between the source and destination virtual machines.

D.

Use the routing function of the Layer 3 switch to open up the network between the source and destination virtual machines.

Discussion
Question 90

The following description about the specified creation source when applying for EVS in FusionCloud, which option is not correct? (one)

Options:

A.

Support to quickly apply for cloud hard disks containing the same data by specifying a disk. When the source disk is a data disk.

You can apply for a data disk containing the same data; when the source disk is a system disk, you can apply for a data disk containing the same data data system disk.

B.

Supports creating cloud disks from cloud disk snapshots, and the new cloud disk data will be the same as the disk snapshot data.

C.

It is not supported to apply for a data disk using a data encryption image, or apply for a system disk using a system disk image.

D.

Support the creation of cloud disks from the backup cloud disks, the new cloud disk data will be the same as the data in the disk backup state same.

Discussion
Question 91

When using FusionCompute to modify the system management plane VLAN fails, when the VRN is deployed on the physical server.

When the management plane VLAN of the VRM node and host can be modified manually, the administrator needs to

What are the prerequisites? (multiple choice)

Options:

A.

The login user name and password of the VRMI node or host BNC system of the VLAN to be modified have been obtained.

B.

The "root" user password of the VRM node or host of the VLAN to be modified has been obtained.

C.

The VRM node or host version to be modified has been obtained.

D.

The BMC IP address of the VRM node or host of the VLAN to be modified has been obtained.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 22 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99