Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by lilianna

Page: 27 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: lilianna
Question 108

An enterprise plans to deploy Huawei FusionCloud and perform disaster recovery on Huawei Cloud. Due to financial constraints,

Considering the economy and security, you can use the --- service to integrate FusionCloud with Huawei

Cloud connectivity.

Options:

Discussion
Question 109

The technology used in data disaster recovery, the common array layer is array replication, which may be block replication or NAS replication.

In general, virtualized storage arrays cannot write data mirroring to other storage devices.

Options:

A.

True

B.

Fault

Discussion
Question 110

FusionCloudis one of the public cloud products

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 111

The operation and maintenance work is common to upgrade the system, the system upgrade can be divided into the design stage and the implementation stage, which are not in the design stage

Options:

A.

checklistverify

B.

Analysis of upgrade requirements

C.

Upgrade duration assessment

D.

verify message

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 27 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99