Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by owais

Page: 6 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: owais
Question 24

(Multiple choice) InFusionCompute, the data fromVMWhen sending out through the port group of the virtual switch, which of the following

processing will be done according to the settings?

Options:

A.

change the source of the dataMA, Caddress

B.

add the correspondingVLANLabel

C.

According to the existing data frameVLANThe label determines whether to forward or not.

D.

replace the purpose of this dataframeMA, Caddress.

Discussion
Question 25

(Judgment question) In order to ensure the consistency of source and destination data after business migration, the source host should stop the business before the last data synchronization during business migration.

A True

B. False

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

Windows If the operating system runs for a long time, there may be insufficient memory and process occupancy CPU. The problem of slow system operation caused by excessive resources, so it is recommendedFusionAccessSystem administrators can3--5Restart user VMs in batches every day.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following scenarios is not suitable for improvingFusionComputeMemory reuse ratio?

Options:

A.

Virtual machine memory utilization is low

B.

While ensuring performance, customers require a single host to host the maximum number of virtual machines

C.

Reduce customer hardware procurement costs

D.

In commercial scenarios, the memory reuse rate has reached150%

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 6 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine