Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by giovanna

Page: 10 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: giovanna
Question 40

In the FusionSphere private cloud solution, users can apply for cloud hard disk backup to realize local backup of cloud hard disks backup and recovery.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 41

(multiple choice)ManageOne OperationCenterWhich of the following user login authentication modes are supported?

Options:

A.

LDAPAuthentication

B.

remote authentication

C.

HTTPAuthentication

D.

local authentication

Discussion
Question 42

inFusionSphereIn the private cloud solution, which of the following descriptions are incorrect about the principle of rapid provisioning of virtual machines?

Options:

A.

When provisioning virtual machines, there is no need to create a new system volume in the storage and copy the full image content to it

B.

The system volume presented by the virtual machine to the outside worldIDof the parent volume used for itID

C.

During the use of the virtual machine, all modifications to the system volume are written to the subvolume

D.

When provisioning a virtual machine, the system only needs to quickly create a lightweight subvolume and add the existing parent volume to form a virtual machine

Discussion
Question 43

(Multiple choice) Regarding the functions of each service in FusionSphere OpenStack, which of the following descriptions is incorrect?

Options:

A.

hostVBSprocess withOSDProcess communication exception

B.

GlanceProvides query, upload and download of virtual machine images

C.

MDCProcess exception

D.

hostVBSinternal error

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 10 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99