Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by hakeem

Page: 20 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: hakeem
Question 80

In Huawei's private cloud FusionCloud, the CMP role is FushionSphere OpenStack.

It is responsible for resource abstraction, resource allocation and scheduling, and application lifecycle management.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 81

Which of the following is the correct order of the migration implementation steps? (one)

Options:

A.

Data Backup > Migration Tool Installation > Data Synchronization > Data Verification Test > System Migration > System Verification

Test > Difference Data Sync

B.

Data Backup > Migration Tool Installation > System Migration > System Verification Test > Data Synchronization > Data Verification

Test > Difference Data Sync

C.

Data backup > Migration tool installation > Data synchronization > Data verification test > System migration > System verification

Test > Differential Data Same > Data Backup

D.

Data Backup > Migration Tool Installation > System Migration > System Verification Test > Data Synchronization > Data Verification

Test > Differential Data Synchronization > Data Backup

Discussion
Question 82

In FusionCompute, the host CPU and memory resources are divided into two parts, the management domain and the virtualization domain,

Which of the following statements about CPU and memory resources in the management domain and virtualization domain are correct? (many)

Options:

A.

Admin domain CPU and memory for running virtual machines

B.

Virtualization domain CPU and memory for running virtual machines

C.

The management domain CPU and memory are used to run the FusionCompute management system

D.

The virtualized domain CPU and memory are used to run the FusionCompute management system

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 83

After adding on the Rainbow server and passing the source check, it can be displayed on the source details page What information? ( many)

Options:

A.

Source network card information

B.

Source disk information

C.

Source username and password information

D.

The version number of the destination cloud platform compatible with the source

Discussion
Page: 20 / 28
Title