Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by aydin

Page: 16 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: aydin
Question 64

In addition to supporting the management of physical devices such as servers, storage, and networks, Huawei eSight tools also support

Management of virtual resources. Which of the following computing virtual facilities provide access to eSight management capabilities? ( many)

Options:

A.

FusionSphere OpenStack

B.

Vmware Center Server

C.

FusionCompute

D.

VMware ESX/ESXi Server

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 65

In the FusionCloud private cloud solution, the following is about the cloud server disaster recovery service CSDR deployment And the description of the switching scheme, which one is wrong? ( one)

Options:

A.

CSDR is a cross-region fire tolerance. When it needs to be used, at least two regions need to be planned. According to the two

The distance and delay of the Region can determine whether to use synchronous replication or asynchronous replication

B.

Tenants can create their production business in any Region, and create placeholders in another Region

Virtual machine, occupying the private 1P address of the virtual machine is recommended to be consistent with the production virtual machine to reduce in-app virtualisation

Interaction between machines

C.

The tenant creates a protection instance through the CSDR service, and it is recommended to protect all VMs in key applications to

Reduce the complexity of tenant business deployment and recovery

D.

When a disaster occurs in a data center, the disaster recovery administrator logs in to BCManager eReplication

Manual failover of protection instances and manual startup of placeholder virtual machines

Discussion
Question 66

In the FusionCloud private cloud scenario, the following descriptions about NAT gateway related concepts are correct. What are the items? ( many)

Options:

A.

There are four types of NAT gateways: small, medium, large and extra large

B.

To create a NAT gateway, you must specify the VPC, subnet, and NAT gateway specifications where the NAT gateway is located

C.

The specifications of the NAT gateway will affect the maximum number of connections and the number of new connections per second of the SNAT function, and the data throughput

The amount is determined by the bandwidth of the Elastic IP

D.

The set composed of five elements: destination IP address, destination port, and transport layer protocol is regarded as a DNAT connect

Discussion
Question 67

When deploying FusionAccess, the administrator needs to configure a backup server. The following about backup services description of the device, which one is wrong? ( one)

Options:

A.

In the scenario where multiple sets of FusionAccess are connected to one set of AD / DNS / DHCP, only one set is required Configuration Backup on FusionAccess

B.

If the user side is a newly created Windows AD / DNS / DHCP server, backup AD / DNS / DHCP , there is no need to install a monitoring agent on the corresponding server

C.

When Backup Server backs up the CNA node where the server is located, use Backup Server to back up. The data backed up by the server may be lost

D.

The backup server mainly backs up FusionAccess related system data, user data and certificates, etc.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-531_V2.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-531_V2.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99