Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by abbas

Page: 8 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: abbas
Question 32

(multiple choice) The company plans to build a cloud data center and switch the existing office system to run in a cloud computing environment. When planning the total storage capacity, which of the following factors need to be considered?

Options:

A.

LUN

B.

RAID

C.

IOPS

D.

Disk capacity

Discussion
Question 33

In the FusionSphere private cloud solution, when a tenant manually triggers a cloud server backup task, which of the following

Component calls Cinder to create consistent snapshots on production storage?

Options:

A.

Backup Workflow

B.

backupBackup agent

C.

arbor

D.

Backup Manager

Discussion
Question 34

FusionCloudcloud server backup inCSBSService support withRegiondifferent withinAzreplication and recovery between Region

replication and local recovery, but does not support cross-Regionrecovery.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 35

FusionCareProvide health check and information collection function, if with checkFusionSpheremultipleAZ,allowable FusionCareAdded new ones on the interfaceAZ

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 8 / 28
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-531_V2.0
PDF