Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-531_V2.0 Exam Questions and Answers by karina

Page: 25 / 28

Huawei H13-531_V2.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIE-Cloud Computing (Written) V2.0
Exam Code: H13-531_V2.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIE-Cloud Computing
Questions: 765 Q&A's Shared By: karina
Question 100

Which of the following operations does the running virtual machine in FusionCompute support?

Options:

A.

Export as template

B.

Convert to template

C.

clone the virtual machine

D.

clone as template

Discussion
Question 101

Fusioncloudprivate inVPC, including which of the following objects?

Options:

A.

subnet

B.

network

C.

port

D.

elasticityIP

Discussion
Question 102

The administrator uses Fusioncompute to block the pauses that do not need attention. When a masked alarm is generated, it will not It will be displayed on the real-time alarm interface, which can be queried and masked through conditional search in historical alarms. The configuration includes which of the following in some ways?

Options:

A.

Block by ID

B.

mask by time

C.

Mask by object and ID

D.

Shield by type

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 103

Which of the following scenarios requires manual data backup of each service instance in FusionCloud? (many)

Options:

A.

Routine backup

B.

Before the server replaces the hard disk

C.

Before upgrading the service instance

D.

Before major business adjustments

Discussion
Page: 25 / 28
Title