Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by harlan

Page: 9 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: harlan
Question 36

When you are testing a web application, it is very useful to employ a proxy tool to save every request and response. You can manually test every request and analyze the response to find vulnerabilities. You can test parameter and headers manually to get more precise results than if using web vulnerability scanners.

What proxy tool will help you find web vulnerabilities?

Options:

A.

Maskgen

B.

Dimitry

C.

Burpsuite

D.

Proxychains

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 37

Bob, a network administrator at BigUniversity, realized that some students are connecting their notebooks in the wired network to have Internet access. In the university campus, there are many Ethernet ports available for professors and authorized visitors but not for students.

He identified this when the IDS alerted for malware activities in the network. What should Bob do to avoid this problem?

Options:

A.

Disable unused ports in the switches

B.

Separate students in a different VLAN

C.

Use the 802.1x protocol

D.

Ask students to use the wireless network

Discussion
Question 38

These hackers have limited or no training and know how to use only basic techniques or tools.

What kind of hackers are we talking about?

Options:

A.

Black-Hat Hackers A

B.

Script Kiddies

C.

White-Hat Hackers

D.

Gray-Hat Hacker

Discussion
Question 39

Alice, a professional hacker, targeted an organization's cloud services. She infiltrated the targets MSP provider by sending spear-phishing emails and distributed custom-made malware to compromise user accounts and gain remote access to the cloud service. Further, she accessed the target customer profiles with her MSP account, compressed the customer data, and stored them in the MSP. Then, she used this information to launch further attacks on the target organization. Which of the following cloud attacks did Alice perform in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Cloud hopper attack

B.

Cloud cryptojacking

C.

Cloudborne attack

D.

Man-in-the-cloud (MITC) attack

Discussion
Page: 9 / 19
Title