Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by kornelia

Page: 12 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: kornelia
Question 48

Which of the following Google advanced search operators helps an attacker in gathering information about websites that are similar to a specified target URL?

Options:

A.

[inurl:]

B.

[related:]

C.

[info:]

D.

[site:]

Discussion
Question 49

What useful information is gathered during a successful Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) enumeration?

Options:

A.

The two internal commands VRFY and EXPN provide a confirmation of valid users, email addresses, aliases, and mailing lists.

B.

Reveals the daily outgoing message limits before mailboxes are locked

C.

The internal command RCPT provides a list of ports open to message traffic.

D.

A list of all mail proxy server addresses used by the targeted host

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 50

When configuring wireless on his home router, Javik disables SSID broadcast. He leaves authentication “open” but sets the SSID to a 32-character string of random letters and numbers.

What is an accurate assessment of this scenario from a security perspective?

Options:

A.

Since the SSID is required in order to connect, the 32-character string is sufficient to prevent brute-force attacks.

B.

Disabling SSID broadcast prevents 802.11 beacons from being transmitted from the access point, resulting in a valid setup leveraging “security through obscurity”.

C.

It is still possible for a hacker to connect to the network after sniffing the SSID from a successful wireless association.

D.

Javik’s router is still vulnerable to wireless hacking attempts because the SSID broadcast setting can be enabled using a specially crafted packet sent to the hardware address of the access point.

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following is the best countermeasure to encrypting ransomwares?

Options:

A.

Use multiple antivirus softwares

B.

Pay a ransom

C.

Keep some generation of off-line backup

D.

Analyze the ransomware to get decryption key of encrypted data

Discussion
Page: 12 / 19
Title