Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by zayyan

Page: 13 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: zayyan
Question 52

Clark, a professional hacker, was hired by an organization lo gather sensitive Information about its competitors surreptitiously. Clark gathers the server IP address of the target organization using Whole footprinting. Further, he entered the server IP address as an input to an online tool to retrieve information such as the network range of the target organization and to identify the network topology and operating system used in the network. What is the online tool employed by Clark in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

AOL

B.

ARIN

C.

DuckDuckGo

D.

Baidu

Discussion
Question 53

Which tier in the N-tier application architecture is responsible for moving and processing data between the tiers?

Options:

A.

Presentation tier

B.

Application Layer

C.

Logic tier

D.

Data tier

Discussion
Question 54

Which among the following is the best example of the hacking concept called "clearing tracks"?

Options:

A.

After a system is breached, a hacker creates a backdoor to allow re-entry into a system.

B.

During a cyberattack, a hacker injects a rootkit into a server.

C.

An attacker gains access to a server through an exploitable vulnerability.

D.

During a cyberattack, a hacker corrupts the event logs on all machines.

Discussion
Question 55

An attacker runs netcat tool to transfer a secret file between two hosts.

Questions 55

He is worried about information being sniffed on the network.

How would the attacker use netcat to encrypt the information before transmitting onto the wire?

Options:

A.

Machine A: netcat -l -p -s password 1234 < testfileMachine B: netcat 1234

B.

Machine A: netcat -l -e magickey -p 1234 < testfileMachine B: netcat 1234

C.

Machine A: netcat -l -p 1234 < testfile -pw passwordMachine B: netcat 1234 -pw password

D.

Use cryptcat instead of netcat

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 13 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v11
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v11 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v11 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99