Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by sage

Page: 3 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: sage
Question 12

What is the purpose of a demilitarized zone on a network?

Options:

A.

To scan all traffic coming through the DMZ to the internal network

B.

To only provide direct access to the nodes within the DMZ and protect the network behind it

C.

To provide a place to put the honeypot

D.

To contain the network devices you wish to protect

Discussion
Question 13

You want to do an ICMP scan on a remote computer using hping2. What is the proper syntax?

Options:

A.

hping2 host.domain.com

B.

hping2 --set-ICMP host.domain.com

C.

hping2 -i host.domain.com

D.

hping2 -1 host.domain.com

Discussion
Question 14

Session splicing is an IDS evasion technique in which an attacker delivers data in multiple, small sized packets to the target computer, making it very difficult for an IDS to detect the attack signatures. Which tool can be used to perform session splicing attacks?

Options:

A.

tcpsplice

B.

Burp

C.

Hydra

D.

Whisker

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 15

What is a NULL scan?

Options:

A.

A scan in which all flags are turned off

B.

A scan in which certain flags are off

C.

A scan in which all flags are on

D.

A scan in which the packet size is set to zero

E.