Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by malcolm

Page: 14 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: malcolm
Question 56

Which service in a PKI will vouch for the identity of an individual or company?

Options:

A.

KDC

B.

CR

C.

CBC

D.

CA

Discussion
Question 57

Which of the following is not a Bluetooth attack?

Options:

A.

Bluedriving

B.

Bluesmacking

C.

Bluejacking

D.

Bluesnarfing

Discussion
Question 58

Gilbert, a web developer, uses a centralized web API to reduce complexity and increase the Integrity of updating and changing data. For this purpose, he uses a web service that uses HTTP methods such as PUT. POST. GET. and DELETE and can improve the overall performance, visibility, scalability, reliability, and portability of an application. What is the type of web-service API mentioned in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

JSON-RPC

B.

SOAP API

C.

RESTful API

D.

REST API

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 59

If executives are found liable for not properly protecting their company’s assets and information systems, what type of law would apply in this situation?

Options:

A.

Criminal

B.

International

C.

Common

D.

Civil

Discussion
Page: 14 / 19
Title