Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by malcolm

Page: 14 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: malcolm
Question 56

Which service in a PKI will vouch for the identity of an individual or company?

Options:

A.

KDC

B.

CR

C.

CBC

D.

CA

Discussion
Question 57

Which of the following is not a Bluetooth attack?

Options:

A.

Bluedriving

B.

Bluesmacking

C.

Bluejacking

D.

Bluesnarfing

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 58

Gilbert, a web developer, uses a centralized web API to reduce complexity and increase the Integrity of updating and changing data. For this purpose, he uses a web service that uses HTTP methods such as PUT. POST. GET. and DELETE and can improve the overall performance, visibility, scalability, reliability, and portability of an application. What is the type of web-service API mentioned in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

JSON-RPC

B.

SOAP API

C.

RESTful API

D.

REST API

Discussion
Question 59

If executives are found liable for not properly protecting their company’s assets and information systems, what type of law would apply in this situation?

Options:

A.

Criminal

B.

International

C.

Common

D.

Civil

Discussion
Page: 14 / 19
Title