Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by kylan

Page: 5 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: kylan
Question 20

Which iOS jailbreaking technique patches the kernel during the device boot so that it becomes jailbroken after each successive reboot?

Options:

A.

Tethered jailbreaking

B.

Semi-tethered jailbreaking

C.

Untethered jailbreaking

D.

Semi-Untethered jailbreaking

Discussion
Question 21

Scenario1:

1.Victim opens the attacker's web site.

2.Attacker sets up a web site which contains interesting and attractive content like 'Do you want to make

$1000 in a day?'.

3.Victim clicks to the interesting and attractive content URL.

4.Attacker creates a transparent 'iframe' in front of the URL which victim attempts to click, so victim thinks that he/she clicks to the 'Do you want to make $1000 in a day?' URL but actually he/she clicks to the content or URL that exists in the transparent 'iframe' which is setup by the attacker.

What is the name of the attack which is mentioned in the scenario?

Options:

A.

Session Fixation

B.

HTML Injection

C.

HTTP Parameter Pollution

D.

Clickjacking Attack

Discussion
Question 22

BitLocker encryption has been implemented for all the Windows-based computers in an organization. You are concerned that someone might lose their cryptographic key. Therefore, a mechanism was implemented to recover the keys from Active Directory. What is this mechanism called in cryptography?

Options:

A.

Key archival

B.

Key escrow.

C.

Certificate rollover

D.

Key renewal

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 23

Jane is working as a security professional at CyberSol Inc. She was tasked with ensuring the authentication and integrity of messages being transmitted in the corporate network. To encrypt the messages, she implemented a security model in which every user in the network maintains a ring of public keys. In this model, a user needs to encrypt a message using the receiver's public key, and only the receiver can decrypt the message using their private key. What is the security model implemented by Jane to secure corporate messages?

Options:

A.

Zero trust network

B.

Transport Layer Security (TLS)

C.

Secure Socket Layer (SSL)

D.

Web of trust (WOT)

Discussion
Page: 5 / 19
Title