Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by chaim

Page: 6 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: chaim
Question 24

While performing an Nmap scan against a host, Paola determines the existence of a firewall. In an attempt to determine whether the firewall is stateful or stateless, which of the following options would be best to use?

Options:

A.

-sA

B.

-sX

C.

-sT

D.

-sF

Discussion
Question 25

John, a disgruntled ex-employee of an organization, contacted a professional hacker to exploit the organization. In the attack process, the professional hacker Installed a scanner on a machine belonging to one of the vktims and scanned several machines on the same network to Identify vulnerabilities to perform further exploitation. What is the type of vulnerability assessment tool employed by John in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Proxy scanner

B.

Agent-based scanner

C.

Network-based scanner

D.

Cluster scanner

Discussion
Question 26

Why would you consider sending an email to an address that you know does not exist within the company you are performing a Penetration Test for?

Options:

A.

To determine who is the holder of the root account

B.

To perform a DoS

C.

To create needless SPAM

D.

To illicit a response back that will reveal information about email servers and how they treat undeliverable mail

E.

To test for virus protection

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 27

Judy created a forum, one day. she discovers that a user is posting strange images without writing comments.

She immediately calls a security expert, who discovers that the following code is hidden behind those images:

What issue occurred for the users who clicked on the image?

Options:

A.

The code inject a new cookie to the browser.

B.

The code redirects the user to another site.

C.

The code is a virus that is attempting to gather the users username and password.

D.

This php file silently executes the code and grabs the users session cookie and session ID.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v11
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v11 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v11 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99