Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by juliet

Page: 8 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: juliet
Question 32

The network administrator at Spears Technology, Inc has configured the default gateway Cisco router's access-list as below:

You are hired to conduct security testing on their network.

You successfully brute-force the SNMP community string using a SNMP crack tool.

The access-list configured at the router prevents you from establishing a successful connection.

You want to retrieve the Cisco configuration from the router. How would you proceed?

Options:

A.

Use the Cisco's TFTP default password to connect and download the configuration file

B.

Run a network sniffer and capture the returned traffic with the configuration file from the router

C.

Run Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunneling protocol from your computer to the router masking your IP address

D.

Send a customized SNMP set request with a spoofed source IP address in the range -192.168.1.0

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 33

By performing a penetration test, you gained access under a user account. During the test, you established a connection with your own machine via the SMB service and occasionally entered your login and password in plaintext.

Which file do you have to clean to clear the password?

Options:

A.

.X session-log

B.

.bashrc

C.

.profile

D.

.bash_history

Discussion
Question 34

Kevin, a professional hacker, wants to penetrate CyberTech Inc.’s network. He employed a technique, using which he encoded packets with Unicode characters. The company’s IDS cannot recognize the packet, but the target web server can decode them.

What is the technique used by Kevin to evade the IDS system?

Options:

A.

Desynchronization

B.

Obfuscating

C.

Session splicing

D.

Urgency flag

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following is a command line packet analyzer similar to GUI-based Wireshark?

Options:

A.

nessus

B.

tcpdump

C.

ethereal

D.

jack the ripper

Discussion
Page: 8 / 19
Title