Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by juliet

Page: 8 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: juliet
Question 32

The network administrator at Spears Technology, Inc has configured the default gateway Cisco router's access-list as below:

You are hired to conduct security testing on their network.

You successfully brute-force the SNMP community string using a SNMP crack tool.

The access-list configured at the router prevents you from establishing a successful connection.

You want to retrieve the Cisco configuration from the router. How would you proceed?

Options:

A.

Use the Cisco's TFTP default password to connect and download the configuration file

B.

Run a network sniffer and capture the returned traffic with the configuration file from the router

C.

Run Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunneling protocol from your computer to the router masking your IP address

D.

Send a customized SNMP set request with a spoofed source IP address in the range -192.168.1.0

Discussion
Question 33

By performing a penetration test, you gained access under a user account. During the test, you established a connection with your own machine via the SMB service and occasionally entered your login and password in plaintext.

Which file do you have to clean to clear the password?

Options:

A.

.X session-log

B.

.bashrc

C.

.profile

D.

.bash_history

Discussion
Question 34

Kevin, a professional hacker, wants to penetrate CyberTech Inc.’s network. He employed a technique, using which he encoded packets with Unicode characters. The company’s IDS cannot recognize the packet, but the target web server can decode them.

What is the technique used by Kevin to evade the IDS system?

Options:

A.

Desynchronization

B.

Obfuscating

C.

Session splicing

D.

Urgency flag

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 35

Which of the following is a command line packet analyzer similar to GUI-based Wireshark?

Options:

A.

nessus

B.

tcpdump

C.

ethereal

D.

jack the ripper

Discussion
Page: 8 / 19
Title