Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by orson

Page: 4 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: orson
Question 16

is a set of extensions to DNS that provide the origin authentication of DNS data to DNS clients (resolvers) so as to reduce the threat of DNS poisoning, spoofing, and similar types of attacks.

Options:

A.

DNSSEC

B.

Resource records

C.

Resource transfer

D.

Zone transfer

Discussion
Question 17

Which type of sniffing technique is generally referred as MiTM attack?

Questions 17

Options:

A.

Password Sniffing

B.

ARP Poisoning

C.

Mac Flooding

D.

DHCP Sniffing

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 18

Attacker Lauren has gained the credentials of an organization's internal server system, and she was often logging in during irregular times to monitor the network activities. The organization was skeptical about the login times and appointed security professional Robert to determine the issue. Robert analyzed the compromised device to find incident details such as the type of attack, its severity, target, impact, method of propagation, and vulnerabilities exploited. What is the incident handling and response (IH&R) phase, in which Robert has determined these issues?

Options:

A.

Preparation

B.

Eradication

C.

Incident recording and assignment

D.

Incident triage

Discussion
Question 19

Cross-site request forgery involves: