Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by ayzel

Page: 2 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: ayzel
Question 8

What is the most common method to exploit the “Bash Bug” or “Shellshock” vulnerability?

Options:

A.

SYN Flood

B.

SSH

C.

Through Web servers utilizing CGI (Common Gateway Interface) to send a malformed environment variable to a vulnerable Web server

D.

Manipulate format strings in text fields

Discussion
Question 9

Which type of attack attempts to overflow the content-addressable memory (CAM) table in an Ethernet switch?

Options:

A.

Evil twin attack

B.

DNS cache flooding

C.

MAC flooding

D.

DDoS attack

Discussion
Question 10

How does a denial-of-service attack work?

Options:

A.

A hacker prevents a legitimate user (or group of users) from accessing a service

B.

A hacker uses every character, word, or letter he or she can think of to defeat authentication

C.

A hacker tries to decipher a password by using a system, which subsequently crashes the network

D.

A hacker attempts to imitate a legitimate user by confusing a computer or even another person

Discussion
Question 11

Internet Protocol Security IPsec is actually a suite pf protocols. Each protocol within the suite provides different functionality. Collective IPsec does everything except.

Options:

A.

Protect the payload and the headers

B.

Encrypt

C.

Work at the Data Link Layer

D.

Authenticate

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 2 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v11
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-50v11 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-50v11 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99