Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by ayzel

Page: 2 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: ayzel
Question 8

What is the most common method to exploit the “Bash Bug” or “Shellshock” vulnerability?

Options:

A.

SYN Flood

B.

SSH

C.

Through Web servers utilizing CGI (Common Gateway Interface) to send a malformed environment variable to a vulnerable Web server

D.

Manipulate format strings in text fields

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 9

Which type of attack attempts to overflow the content-addressable memory (CAM) table in an Ethernet switch?

Options:

A.

Evil twin attack

B.

DNS cache flooding

C.

MAC flooding

D.

DDoS attack

Discussion
Question 10

How does a denial-of-service attack work?

Options:

A.

A hacker prevents a legitimate user (or group of users) from accessing a service

B.

A hacker uses every character, word, or letter he or she can think of to defeat authentication

C.

A hacker tries to decipher a password by using a system, which subsequently crashes the network

D.

A hacker attempts to imitate a legitimate user by confusing a computer or even another person

Discussion
Question 11

Internet Protocol Security IPsec is actually a suite pf protocols. Each protocol within the suite provides different functionality. Collective IPsec does everything except.

Options:

A.

Protect the payload and the headers

B.

Encrypt

C.

Work at the Data Link Layer

D.

Authenticate

Discussion
Page: 2 / 19
Title