Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by izaan

Page: 19 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: izaan
Question 76

If a token and 4-digit personal identification number (PIN) are used to access a computer system and the token performs off-line checking for the correct PIN, what type of attack is possible?

Options:

A.

Birthday

B.

Brute force

C.

Man-in-the-middle

D.

Smurf

Discussion
Question 77

Which of the following statements is FALSE with respect to Intrusion Detection Systems?

Options:

A.

Intrusion Detection Systems can be configured to distinguish specific content in network packets

B.

Intrusion Detection Systems can easily distinguish a malicious payload in an encrypted traffic

C.

Intrusion Detection Systems require constant update of the signature library

D.

Intrusion Detection Systems can examine the contents of the data n context of the network protocol

Discussion
Question 78

Questions 78

Identify the correct terminology that defines the above statement.

Options:

A.

Vulnerability Scanning

B.

Penetration Testing

C.

Security Policy Implementation

D.

Designing Network Security

Discussion
Question 79

ViruXine.W32 virus hides their presence by changing the underlying executable code.

This Virus code mutates while keeping the original algorithm intact, the code changes itself each time it runs, but the function of the code (its semantics) will not change at all.

Questions 79

Here is a section of the Virus code:

Questions 79

What is this technique called?

Options:

A.

Polymorphic Virus

B.

Metamorphic Virus

C.

Dravidic Virus

D.

Stealth Virus

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 19 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v11
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v11 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v11 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99