Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by izaan

Page: 19 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: izaan
Question 76

If a token and 4-digit personal identification number (PIN) are used to access a computer system and the token performs off-line checking for the correct PIN, what type of attack is possible?

Options:

A.

Birthday

B.

Brute force

C.

Man-in-the-middle

D.

Smurf

Discussion
Question 77

Which of the following statements is FALSE with respect to Intrusion Detection Systems?

Options:

A.

Intrusion Detection Systems can be configured to distinguish specific content in network packets

B.

Intrusion Detection Systems can easily distinguish a malicious payload in an encrypted traffic

C.

Intrusion Detection Systems require constant update of the signature library

D.

Intrusion Detection Systems can examine the contents of the data n context of the network protocol

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 78

Questions 78

Identify the correct terminology that defines the above statement.

Options:

A.

Vulnerability Scanning

B.

Penetration Testing

C.

Security Policy Implementation

D.

Designing Network Security

Discussion
Question 79

ViruXine.W32 virus hides their presence by changing the underlying executable code.

This Virus code mutates while keeping the original algorithm intact, the code changes itself each time it runs, but the function of the code (its semantics) will not change at all.

Questions 79

Here is a section of the Virus code:

Questions 79

What is this technique called?

Options:

A.

Polymorphic Virus

B.

Metamorphic Virus

C.

Dravidic Virus

D.