Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by alayah

Page: 18 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: alayah
Question 72

You are programming a buffer overflow exploit and you want to create a NOP sled of 200 bytes in the program exploit.c

Questions 72

What is the hexadecimal value of NOP instruction?

Options:

A.

0x60

B.

0x80

C.

0x70

D.

0x90

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 73

In the field of cryptanalysis, what is meant by a “rubber-hose" attack?

Options:

A.

Attempting to decrypt cipher text by making logical assumptions about the contents of the original plain text.

B.

Extraction of cryptographic secrets through coercion or torture.

C.

Forcing the targeted key stream through a hardware-accelerated device such as an ASIC.

D.

A backdoor placed into a cryptographic algorithm by its creator.

Discussion
Question 74

In Trojan terminology, what is a covert channel?

Questions 74

Options:

A.

A channel that transfers information within a computer system or network in a way that violates the security policy

B.

A legitimate communication path within a computer system or network for transfer of data

C.

It is a kernel operation that hides boot processes and services to mask detection

D.

It is Reverse tunneling technique that uses HTTPS protocol instead of HTTP protocol to establish connections

Discussion
Question 75

What hacking attack is challenge/response authentication used to prevent?

Options:

A.

Replay attacks

B.

Scanning attacks

C.

Session hijacking attacks

D.

Password cracking attacks

Discussion
Page: 18 / 19
Title