Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by tommy-lee

Page: 17 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: tommy-lee
Question 68

You are tasked to perform a penetration test. While you are performing information gathering, you find an employee list in Google. You find the receptionist’s email, and you send her an email changing the source email to her boss’s email (boss@company). In this email, you ask for a pdf with information. She reads your email and sends back a pdf with links. You exchange the pdf links with your malicious links (these links contain malware) and send back the modified pdf, saying that the links don’t work. She reads your email, opens the links, and her machine gets infected. You now have access to the company network. What testing method did you use?

Options:

A.

Social engineering

B.

Piggybacking

C.

Tailgating

D.

Eavesdropping

Discussion
Question 69

jane, an ethical hacker. Is testing a target organization's web server and website to identity security loopholes. In this process, she copied the entire website and its content on a local drive to view the complete profile of the site's directory structure, file structure, external links, images, web pages, and so on. This information helps jane map the website's directories and gain valuable information. What is the attack technique employed by Jane in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

website mirroring

B.

Session hijacking

C.

Web cache poisoning

D.

Website defacement

Discussion
Question 70

Which of the following options represents a conceptual characteristic of an anomaly-based IDS over a signature-based IDS?

Options:

A.

Produces less false positives

B.

Can identify unknown attacks

C.

Requires vendor updates for a new threat

D.

Cannot deal with encrypted network traffic

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 71

Bob, a system administrator at TPNQM SA, concluded one day that a DMZ is not needed if he properly configures the firewall to allow access just to servers/ports, which can have direct internet access, and block the access to workstations.

Bob also concluded that DMZ makes sense just when a stateful firewall is available, which is not the case of TPNQM SA.

In this context, what can you say?

Options:

A.

Bob can be right since DMZ does not make sense when combined with stateless firewalls

B.

Bob is partially right. He does not need to separate networks if he can create rules by destination IPs, one by one

C.

Bob is totally wrong. DMZ is always relevant when the company has internet servers and workstations

D.

Bob is partially right. DMZ does not make sense when a stateless firewall is available

Discussion
Page: 17 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v11
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-50v11 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-50v11 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99