Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by carys

Page: 10 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: carys
Question 40

You have the SOA presented below in your Zone.

Your secondary servers have not been able to contact your primary server to synchronize information. How long will the secondary servers attempt to contact the primary server before it considers that zone is dead and stops responding to queries?

collegae.edu.SOA, cikkye.edu ipad.college.edu. (200302028 3600 3600 604800 3600)

Options:

A.

One day

B.

One hour

C.

One week

D.

One month

Discussion
Question 41

In the context of password security, a simple dictionary attack involves loading a dictionary file (a text file full of dictionary words) into a cracking application such as L0phtCrack or John the Ripper, and running it against user accounts located by the application. The larger the word and word fragment selection, the more effective the dictionary attack is. The brute force method is the most inclusive, although slow. It usually tries every possible letter and number combination in its automated exploration. If you would use both brute force and dictionary methods combined together to have variation of words, what would you call such an attack?

Options:

A.

Full Blown

B.

Thorough

C.

Hybrid

D.

BruteDics

Discussion
Question 42

John is an incident handler at a financial institution. His steps in a recent incident are not up to the standards of the company. John frequently forgets some steps and procedures while handling responses as they are very stressful to perform. Which of the following actions should John take to overcome this problem with the least administrative effort?

Options:

A.

Create an incident checklist.

B.

Select someone else to check the procedures.

C.

Increase his technical skills.

D.

Read the incident manual every time it occurs.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 43

Bill is a network administrator. He wants to eliminate unencrypted traffic inside his company's network. He decides to setup a SPAN port and capture all traffic to the datacenter. He immediately discovers unencrypted traffic in port UDP 161. what protocol is this port using and how can he secure that traffic?

Options:

A.

it is not necessary to perform any actions, as SNMP is not carrying important information.

B.

SNMP and he should change it to SNMP V3

C.

RPC and the best practice is to disable RPC completely

D.

SNMP and he should change it to SNMP v2, which is encrypted

Discussion
Page: 10 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

312-50v11