Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by medina

Page: 11 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: medina
Question 44

Identify the web application attack where the attackers exploit vulnerabilities in dynamically generated web pages to inject client-side script into web pages viewed by other users.

Options:

A.

LDAP Injection attack

B.

Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)

C.

SQL injection attack

D.

Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)

Discussion
Question 45

The security administrator of ABC needs to permit Internet traffic in the host 10.0.0.2 and UDP traffic in the host

10.0.0.3. He also needs to permit all FTP traffic to the rest of the network and deny all other traffic. After he

applied his ACL configuration in the router, nobody can access the ftp, and the permitted hosts cannot access

the Internet. According to the next configuration, what is happening in the network?

access-list 102 deny tcp any any

access-list 104 permit udp host 10.0.0.3 any

access-list 110 permit tcp host 10.0.0.2 eq www any

access-list 108 permit tcp any eq ftp any

Options:

A.

The ACL 104 needs to be first because is UDP

B.

The first ACL is denying all TCP traffic and the other ACLs are being ignored by the router

C.

The ACL for FTP must be before the ACL 110

D.

The ACL 110 needs to be changed to port 80

Discussion
Question 46

What is not a PCI compliance recommendation?

Options:

A.

Use a firewall between the public network and the payment card data.

B.

Use encryption to protect all transmission of card holder data over any public network.

C.

Rotate employees handling credit card transactions on a yearly basis to different departments.

D.

Limit access to card holder data to as few individuals as possible.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 47

Joseph was the Web site administrator for the Mason Insurance in New York, who's main Web site was located at www.masonins.com. Joseph uses his laptop computer regularly to administer the Web site. One night, Joseph received an urgent phone call from his friend, Smith. According to Smith, the main Mason Insurance web site had been vandalized! All of its normal content was removed and replaced with an attacker 's message ''Hacker Message: You are dead! Freaks!” From his office, which was directly connected to Mason Insurance's internal network, Joseph surfed to the Web site using his laptop. In his browser, the Web site looked completely intact.

No changes were apparent. Joseph called a friend of his at his home to help troubleshoot the problem. The Web site appeared defaced when his friend visited using his DSL connection. So, while Smith and his friend could see the defaced page, Joseph saw the intact Mason Insurance web site. To help make sense of this problem, Joseph decided to access the Web site using hisdial-up ISP. He disconnected his laptop from the corporate internal network and used his modem to dial up the same ISP used by Smith. After his modem connected, he quickly typed www.masonins.com in his browser to reveal the following web page:

Questions 47

After seeing the defaced Web site, he disconnected his dial-up line, reconnected to the internal network, and used Secure Shell (SSH) to log in directly to the Web server. He ran Tripwire against the entire Web site, and determined that every system file and all the Web content on the server were intact. How did the attacker accomplish this hack?

Options:

A.

ARP spoofing

B.

SQL injection

C.

DNS poisoning

D.

Routing table injection

Discussion
Page: 11 / 19
Title