Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by livia

Page: 7 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: livia
Question 28

You have compromised a server and successfully gained a root access. You want to pivot and pass traffic undetected over the network and evade any possible Intrusion Detection System. What is the best approach?

Options:

A.

Use Alternate Data Streams to hide the outgoing packets from this server.

B.

Use HTTP so that all traffic can be routed vis a browser, thus evading the internal Intrusion Detection Systems.

C.

Install Cryptcat and encrypt outgoing packets from this server.

D.

Install and use Telnet to encrypt all outgoing traffic from this server.

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following antennas is commonly used in communications for a frequency band of 10 MHz to VHF and UHF?

Options:

A.

Yagi antenna

B.

Dipole antenna

C.

Parabolic grid antenna

D.

Omnidirectional antenna

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 30

An attacker scans a host with the below command. Which three flags are set?

# nmap -sX host.domain.com

Options:

A.

This is SYN scan. SYN flag is set.

B.

This is Xmas scan. URG, PUSH and FIN are set.

C.

This is ACK scan. ACK flag is set.

D.

This is Xmas scan. SYN and ACK flags are set.

Discussion
Question 31

Don, a student, came across a gaming app in a third-party app store and Installed it. Subsequently, all the legitimate apps in his smartphone were replaced by deceptive applications that appeared legitimate. He also received many advertisements on his smartphone after Installing the app. What is the attack performed on Don in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

SMS phishing attack

B.

SIM card attack

C.

Agent Smith attack

D.

Clickjacking

Discussion
Page: 7 / 19
Title