Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by theodora

Page: 17 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: theodora
Question 68

Which of the following would eliminate the need for different passwords for a variety or internal application?

Options:

A.

CASB

B.

SSO

C.

PAM

D.

MFA

Discussion
Question 69

A malicious actor has gained access to an internal network by means of social engineering. The actor does not want to lose access in order to continue the attack. Which of the following best describes the current stage of the Cyber Kill Chain that the threat actor is currently operating in?

Options:

A.

Weaponization

B.

Reconnaissance

C.

Delivery

D.

Exploitation

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 70

AXSS vulnerability was reported on one of the non-sensitive/non-mission-critical public websites of a company. The security department confirmed the finding and needs to provide a recommendation to the application owner. Which of the following recommendations will best prevent this vulnerability from being exploited? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Implement an IPS in front of the web server.

B.

Enable MFA on the website.

C.

Take the website offline until it is patched.

D.

Implement a compensating control in the source code.

E.

Configure TLS v1.3 on the website.

F.

Fix the vulnerability using a virtual patch at the WAF.

Discussion
Question 71

After completing a review of network activity. the threat hunting team discovers a device on the network that sends an outbound email via a mail client to a non-company email address daily

at 10:00 p.m. Which of the following is potentially occurring?

Options:

A.

Irregular peer-to-peer communication

B.

Rogue device on the network

C.

Abnormal OS process behavior

D.

Data exfiltration

Discussion
Page: 17 / 22
Title