Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by alannah

Page: 12 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: alannah
Question 48

The management team requests monthly KPI reports on the company's cybersecurity program. Which of the following KPIs would identify how long a security threat goes unnoticed in the environment?

Options:

A.

Employee turnover

B.

Intrusion attempts

C.

Mean time to detect

D.

Level of preparedness

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following is the best way to begin preparation for a report titled "What We Learned" regarding a recent incident involving a cybersecurity breach?

Options:

A.

Determine the sophistication of the audience that the report is meant for

B.

Include references and sources of information on the first page

C.

Include a table of contents outlining the entire report

D.

Decide on the color scheme that will effectively communicate the metrics

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 50

The Chief Information Security Officer is directing a new program to reduce attack surface risks and threats as part of a zero trust approach. The IT security team is required to come up with priorities for the program. Which of the following is the best priority based on common attack frameworks?

Options:

A.

Reduce the administrator and privileged access accounts

B.

Employ a network-based IDS

C.

Conduct thorough incident response

D.

Enable SSO to enterprise applications

Discussion
Question 51

During an incident, an analyst needs to acquire evidence for later investigation. Which of the following must be collected first in a computer system, related to its volatility level?

Options:

A.

Disk contents

B.

Backup data

C.

Temporary files

D.

Running processes

Discussion
Page: 12 / 22
Title