Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by zuzanna

Page: 8 / 24

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CyberSecurity Analyst CySA+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 327 Q&A's Shared By: zuzanna
Question 32

An attacker recently gained unauthorized access to a financial institution's database, which contains confidential information. The attacker exfiltrated a large amount of data before being detected and blocked. A security analyst needs to complete a root cause analysis to determine how the attacker was able to gain access. Which of the following should the analyst perform first?

Options:

A.

Document the incident and any findings related to the attack for future reference.

B.

Interview employees responsible for managing the affected systems.

C.

Review the log files that record all events related to client applications and user access.

D.

Identify the immediate actions that need to be taken to contain the incident and minimize damage.

Discussion
Question 33

An employee is no longer able to log in to an account after updating a browser. The employee usually has several tabs open in the browser. Which of

the following attacks was most likely performed?

Options:

A.

RFI

B.

LFI

C.

CSRF

D.

XSS

Discussion
Question 34

During a cybersecurity incident, one of the web servers at the perimeter network was affected by ransomware. Which of the following actions should be performed immediately?

Options:

A.

Shut down the server.

B.

Reimage the server

C.

Quarantine the server

D.

Update the OS to latest version.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 35

The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of a large management firm has selected a cybersecurity framework that will help the organization demonstrate its investment in tools and systems to protect its data. Which of the following did the CISO most likely select?

Options:

A.

PCI DSS

B.

COBIT

C.

ISO 27001

D.

ITIL

Discussion
Page: 8 / 24
Title