Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by maddox

Page: 16 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: maddox
Question 64

A SOC analyst identifies the following content while examining the output of a debugger command over a client-server application:

getconnection (database01, "alpha " , "AXTV. 127GdCx94GTd") ;

Which of the following is the most likely vulnerability in this system?

Options:

A.

Lack of input validation

B.

SQL injection

C.

Hard-coded credential

D.

Buffer overflow attacks

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 65

A security analyst is reviewing the findings of the latest vulnerability report for a company's web application. The web application accepts files for a Bash script to be processed if the files match a given hash. The analyst is able to submit files to the system due to a hash collision. Which of the following should the analyst suggest to mitigate the vulnerability with the fewest changes to the current script and infrastructure?

Options:

A.

Deploy a WAF to the front of the application.

B.

Replace the current MD5 with SHA-256.

C.

Deploy an antivirus application on the hosting system.

D.

Replace the MD5 with digital signatures.

Discussion
Question 66

A security analyst is trying to identify possible network addresses from different source networks belonging to the same company and region. Which of the following shell script functions could help achieve the goal?

Options:

A.

function w() { a=$(ping -c 1 $1 | awk-F ”/” ’END{print $1}’) && echo “$1 | $a” }

B.

function x() { b=traceroute -m 40 $1 | awk ’END{print $1}’) && echo “$1 | $b” }

C.

function y() { dig $(dig -x $1 | grep PTR | tail -n 1 | awk -F ”.in-addr” ’{print $1}’).origin.asn.cymru.com TXT +short }

D.

function z() { c=$(geoiplookup$1) && echo “$1 | $c” }

Discussion
Question 67

A security analyst observed the following activity from a privileged account:

. Accessing emails and sensitive information

. Audit logs being modified

. Abnormal log-in times

Which of the following best describes the observed activity?

Options:

A.

Irregular peer-to-peer communication

B.

Unauthorized privileges

C.

Rogue devices on the network

D.

Insider attack

Discussion
Page: 16 / 22
Title