Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by niall

Page: 5 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: niall
Question 20

You are a penetration tester who is reviewing the system hardening guidelines for a company. Hardening guidelines indicate the following.

• There must be one primary server or service per device.
  • Only default port should be used
  • Non- secure protocols should be disabled.
  • The corporate internet presence should be placed in a protected subnet

Instructions :

• Using the available tools, discover devices on the corporate network and the services running on these devices.

You must determine

• ip address of each device
  • The primary server or service each device
  • The protocols that should be disabled based on the hardening guidelines

Questions 20

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 21

A cybersecurity analyst notices unusual network scanning activity coming from a country that the company does not do business with. Which of the following is the best mitigation technique?

Options:

A.

Geoblock the offending source country

B.

Block the IP range of the scans at the network firewall.

C.

Perform a historical trend analysis and look for similar scanning activity.

D.

Block the specific IP address of the scans at the network firewall

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following makes STIX and OpenloC information readable by both humans and machines?

Options:

A.

XML

B.

URL

C.

OVAL

D.

TAXII

Discussion
Question 23

A security analyst needs to ensure that systems across the organization are protected based on the sensitivity of the content each system hosts. The analyst is working with the respective system

owners to help determine the best methodology that seeks to promote confidentiality, availability, and integrity of the data being hosted. Which of the following should the security analyst perform first to

categorize and prioritize the respective systems?

Options:

A.

Interview the users who access these systems,

B.

Scan the systems to see which vulnerabilities currently exist.

C.

Configure alerts for vendor-specific zero-day exploits.

D.

Determine the asset value of each system.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99