Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by kane

Page: 4 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: kane
Question 16

A penetration tester is conducting a test on an organization's software development website. The penetration tester sends the following request to the web interface:

Questions 16

Which of the following exploits is most likely being attempted?

Options:

A.

SQL injection

B.

Local file inclusion

C.

Cross-site scripting

D.

Directory traversal

Discussion
Question 17

A cybersecurity team has witnessed numerous vulnerability events recently that have affected operating systems. The team decides to implement host-based IPS, firewalls, and two-factor authentication. Which of the following

does this most likely describe?

Options:

A.

System hardening

B.

Hybrid network architecture

C.

Continuous authorization

D.

Secure access service edge

Discussion
Question 18

A security analyst has identified a new malware file that has impacted the organization. The malware is polymorphic and has built-in conditional triggers that require a connection to the internet. The CPU has an idle process of at least 70%. Which of the following best describes how the security analyst can effectively review the malware without compromising the organization's network?

Options:

A.

Utilize an RDP session on an unused workstation to evaluate the malware.

B.

Disconnect and utilize an existing infected asset off the network.

C.

Create a virtual host for testing on the security analyst workstation.

D.

Subscribe to an online service to create a sandbox environment.

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 19

During an internal code review, software called "ACE" was discovered to have a vulnerability that allows the execution of arbitrary code. The vulnerability is in a legacy, third-party vendor resource that is used by the ACE software. ACE is used worldwide and is essential for many businesses in this industry. Developers informed the Chief Information Security Officer that removal of the vulnerability will take time. Which of the following is the first action to take?

Options:

A.

Look for potential loCs in the company.

B.

Inform customers of the vulnerability.

C.

Remove the affected vendor resource from the ACE software.

D.

Develop a compensating control until the issue can be fixed permanently.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99