Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by yasmine

Page: 20 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: yasmine
Question 80

When starting an investigation, which of the following must be done first?

Options:

A.

Notify law enforcement

B.

Secure the scene

C.

Seize all related evidence

D.

Interview the witnesses

Discussion
Question 81

An employee is no longer able to log in to an account after updating a browser. The employee usually has several tabs open in the browser. Which of

the following attacks was most likely performed?

Options:

A.

RFI

B.

LFI

C.

CSRF

D.

XSS

Discussion
Question 82

Which of the following is the most appropriate action a security analyst to take to effectively identify the most security risks associated with a locally hosted server?

Options:

A.

Run the operating system update tool to apply patches that are missing.

B.

Contract an external penetration tester to attempt a brute-force attack.

C.

Download a vendor support agent to validate drivers that are installed.

D.

Execute a vulnerability scan against the target host.

Discussion
Question 83

An end-of-life date was announced for a widely used OS. A business-critical function is performed by some machinery that is controlled by a PC, which is utilizing the OS that is approaching the end-of- life date. Which of the following best describes a security analyst's concern?

Options:

A.

Any discovered vulnerabilities will not be remediated.

B.

An outage of machinery would cost the organization money.

C.

Support will not be available for the critical machinery

D.

There are no compensating controls in place for the OS.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Page: 20 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99