Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by saanvi

Page: 18 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: saanvi
Question 72

An analyst is remediating items associated with a recent incident. The analyst has isolated the vulnerability and is actively removing it from the system. Which of the following steps of the process does this describe?

Options:

A.

Eradication

B.

Recovery

C.

Containment

D.

Preparation

Discussion
Question 73

A vulnerability management team found four major vulnerabilities during an assessment and needs to provide a report for the proper prioritization for further mitigation. Which of the following vulnerabilities should have the highest priority for the mitigation process?

Options:

A.

A vulnerability that has related threats and loCs, targeting a different industry

B.

A vulnerability that is related to a specific adversary campaign, with loCs found in the SIEM

C.

A vulnerability that has no adversaries using it or associated loCs

D.

A vulnerability that is related to an isolated system, with no loCs

Discussion
Question 74

Given the following CVSS string-

CVSS:3.0/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/3:U/C:K/I:K/A:H

Which of the following attributes correctly describes this vulnerability?

Options:

A.

A user is required to exploit this vulnerability.

B.

The vulnerability is network based.

C.

The vulnerability does not affect confidentiality.

D.

The complexity to exploit the vulnerability is high.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 75

A company that has a geographically diverse workforce and dynamic IPs wants to implement a vulnerability scanning method with reduced network traffic. Which of the following would best meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

External

B.

Agent-based

C.

Non-credentialed

D.

Credentialed

Discussion
Page: 18 / 22
Title