Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by naila

Page: 19 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: naila
Question 76

An analyst is evaluating the following vulnerability report:

Questions 76

Which of the following vulnerability report sections provides information about the level of impact on data confidentiality if a successful exploitation occurs?

Options:

A.

Payloads

B.

Metrics

C.

Vulnerability

D.

Discussion
Question 77

A security analyst is trying to identify anomalies on the network routing. Which of the following functions can the analyst use on a shell script to achieve the objective most accurately?

Options:

A.

function x() { info=$(geoiplookup $1) && echo "$1 | $info" }

B.

function x() { info=$(ping -c 1 $1 | awk -F "/" ’END{print $5}’) && echo "$1 | $info" }

C.

function x() { info=$(dig $(dig -x $1 | grep PTR | tail -n 1 | awk -F ".in-addr" ’{print $1} ').origin.asn.cymru.com TXT +short) && echo "$1 | $info" }

D.

function x() { info=$(traceroute -m 40 $1 | awk ‘END{print $1}’) && echo "$1 | $info" }

Discussion
Question 78

A company is deploying new vulnerability scanning software to assess its systems. The current network is highly segmented, and the networking team wants to minimize the number of unique firewall rules. Which of the following scanning techniques would be most efficient to achieve the objective?

Options:

A.

Deploy agents on all systems to perform the scans.

B.

Deploy a central scanner and perform non-credentialed scans.

C.

Deploy a cloud-based scanner and perform a network scan.

D.

Deploy a scanner sensor on every segment and perform credentialed scans.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 79

A penetration tester submitted data to a form in a web application, which enabled the penetration tester to retrieve user credentials. Which of the following should be recommended for remediation of this application vulnerability?

Options:

A.

Implementing multifactor authentication on the server OS

B.

Hashing user passwords on the web application

C.

Performing input validation before allowing submission

D.

Segmenting the network between the users and the web server

Discussion
Page: 19 / 22
Title