Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by fiadh

Page: 7 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: fiadh
Question 28

A disgruntled open-source developer has decided to sabotage a code repository with a logic bomb that will act as a wiper. Which of the following parts of the Cyber Kill Chain does this act exhibit?

Options:

A.

Reconnaissance

B.

Weaponization

C.

Exploitation

D.

Installation

Discussion
Question 29

You are a cybersecurity analyst tasked with interpreting scan data from Company As servers You must verify the requirements are being met for all of the servers and recommend changes if you find they are not

The company's hardening guidelines indicate the following

• TLS 1 2 is the only version of TLS

running.

• Apache 2.4.18 or greater should be used.

• Only default ports should be used.

INSTRUCTIONS

using the supplied data. record the status of compliance With the company’s guidelines for each server.

The question contains two parts: make sure you complete Part 1 and Part 2. Make recommendations for Issues based ONLY on the hardening guidelines provided.

Part 1:

AppServ1:

Questions 29

AppServ2:

Questions 29

AppServ3:

Questions 29

AppServ4:

Questions 29

Questions 29

Part 2:

Questions 29

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

A systems administrator receives reports of an internet-accessible Linux server that is running very sluggishly. The administrator examines the server, sees a high amount of memory utilization, and suspects a DoS attack related to half-open TCP sessions consuming memory. Which of the following tools would best help to prove whether this server was experiencing this behavior?

Options:

A.

Nmap

B.

TCPDump

C.

SIEM

D.

EDR

Discussion
Question 31

An organization enabled a SIEM rule to send an alert to a security analyst distribution list when ten failed logins occur within one minute. However, the control was unable to detect an attack with nine failed logins. Which of the following best represents what occurred?

Options:

A.

False positive

B.

True negative

C.

False negative

D.

True positive

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 7 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-003 PDF + Testing Engine