Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by sean

Page: 21 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: sean
Question 84

A cybersecurity team lead is developing metrics to present in the weekly executive briefs. Executives are interested in knowing how long it takes to stop the spread of malware that enters the network.

Which of the following metrics should the team lead include in the briefs?

Options:

A.

Mean time between failures

B.

Mean time to detect

C.

Mean time to remediate

D.

Mean time to contain

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 85

A security analyst is performing an investigation involving multiple targeted Windows malware binaries. The analyst wants to gather intelligence without disclosing information to the attackers. Which of the following actions would allow the analyst to achieve the objective?

Options:

A.

Upload the binary to an air gapped sandbox for analysis

B.

Send the binaries to the antivirus vendor

C.

Execute the binaries on an environment with internet connectivity

D.

Query the file hashes using VirusTotal

Discussion
Question 86

A cybersecurity analyst is tasked with scanning a web application to understand where the scan will go and whether there are URIs that should be denied access prior to more in-depth scanning. Which of following best fits the type of scanning activity requested?

Options:

A.

Uncredentialed scan

B.

Discqyery scan

C.

Vulnerability scan

D.

Credentialed scan

Discussion
Question 87

A cryptocurrency service company is primarily concerned with ensuring the accuracy of the data on one of its systems. A security analyst has been tasked with prioritizing vulnerabilities for remediation for the system. The analyst will use the following CVSSv3.1 impact metrics for prioritization:

Questions 87

Which of the following vulnerabilities should be prioritized for remediation?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 21 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-003
PDF