Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by amani

Page: 9 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: amani
Question 36

An organization has experienced a breach of customer transactions. Under the terms of PCI DSS, which of the following groups should the organization report the breach to?

Options:

A.

PCI Security Standards Council

B.

Local law enforcement

C.

Federal law enforcement

D.

Card issuer

Discussion
Question 37

An analyst is conducting routine vulnerability assessments on the company infrastructure. When performing these scans, a business-critical server crashes, and the cause is traced back to the vulnerability scanner. Which of the following is the cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

The scanner is running without an agent installed.

B.

The scanner is running in active mode.

C.

The scanner is segmented improperly.

D.

The scanner is configured with a scanning window.

Discussion
Question 38

Which of the following actions would an analyst most likely perform after an incident has been investigated?

Options:

A.

Risk assessment

B.

Root cause analysis

C.

Incident response plan

D.

Tabletop exercise

Discussion
Question 39

A security analyst would like to integrate two different SaaS-based security tools so that one tool can notify the other in the event a threat is detected. Which of the following should the analyst utilize to best accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

SMB share

B.

API endpoint

C.

SMTP notification

D.

SNMP trap

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 9 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CS0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CS0-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CS0-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99