Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by deniz

Page: 11 / 22

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CySA+ Certification Beta Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: deniz
Question 44

Which of the following best describes the document that defines the expectation to network customers that patching will only occur between 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m.?

Options:

A.

SLA

B.

LOI

C.

MOU

D.

KPI

Discussion
Question 45

During an extended holiday break, a company suffered a security incident. This information was properly relayed to appropriate personnel in a timely manner and the server was up to date and configured with appropriate auditing and logging. The Chief Information Security Officer wants to find out precisely what happened. Which of the following actions should the analyst take first?

Options:

A.

Clone the virtual server for forensic analysis

B.

C.

Restore from the last known-good backup to confirm there was no loss of connectivity

D.

Shut down the affected server immediately

Discussion
Question 46

A network analyst notices a long spike in traffic on port 1433 between two IP addresses on opposite sides of a WAN connection. Which of the following is the most likely cause?

Options:

A.

A local red team member is enumerating the local RFC1918 segment to enumerate hosts.

B.

A threat actor has a foothold on the network and is sending out control beacons.

C.

An administrator executed a new database replication process without notifying the SOC.

D.

An insider threat actor is running Responder on the local segment, creating traffic replication.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 47

A security analyst is performing vulnerability scans on the network. The analyst installs a scanner appliance, configures the subnets to scan, and begins the scan of the network. Which of the following

would be missing from a scan performed with this configuration?

Options:

A.

Operating system version

B.

Registry key values

C.

Open ports

D.

IP address

Discussion
Page: 11 / 22
Title