Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by renzo

Page: 12 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: renzo
Question 48

What are the minimum requirements to deploy a managed device inline?

Options:

A.

inline interfaces, security zones, MTU, and mode

B.

passive interface, MTU, and mode

C.

inline interfaces, MTU, and mode

D.

passive interface, security zone, MTU, and mode

Discussion
Question 49

Which two conditions are necessary for high availability to function between two Cisco FTD devices? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The units must be the same version

B.

Both devices can be part of a different group that must be in the same domain when configured within the FMC.

C.

The units must be different models if they are part of the same series.

D.

The units must be configured only for firewall routed mode.

E.

The units must be the same model.

Discussion
Question 50

Which two dynamic routing protocols are supported in Firepower Threat Defense without using FlexConfig? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

EIGRP

B.

OSPF

C.

static routing

D.

IS-IS

E.

BGP

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 51

Which protocol establishes network redundancy in a switched Firepower device deployment?

Options:

A.

STP

B.

HSRP

C.

GLBP

D.

VRRP

Discussion
Page: 12 / 16

300-710