Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by mikayla

Page: 9 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 325 Q&A's Shared By: mikayla
Question 36

Which two features of Cisco AMP for Endpoints allow for an uploaded file to be blocked? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

application blocking

B.

simple custom detection

C.

file repository

D.

exclusions

E.

application whitelisting

Discussion
Question 37

In a Cisco AMP for Networks deployment, which disposition is returned if the cloud cannot be reached?

Options:

A.

unavailable

B.

unknown

C.

clean

D.

disconnected

Discussion
Question 38

Which connector is used to integrate Cisco ISE with Cisco FMC for Rapid Threat Containment?

Options:

A.

pxGrid

B.

FTD RTC

C.

FMC RTC

D.

ISEGrid

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 39

What is a valid Cisco AMP file disposition?

Options:

A.

non-malicious

B.

malware

C.

known-good

D.

pristine

Discussion
Page: 9 / 16

300-710