Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by gianna

Page: 13 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: gianna
Question 52

What is a limitation to consider when running a dynamic routing protocol on a Cisco FTD device in IRB mode?

Options:

A.

Only link-stale routing protocols are supported.

B.

Only distance vector routing protocols are supported.

C.

Only EtherChannel interfaces are supposed.

D.

Only nonbridge interfaces are supported.

Discussion
Question 53

An engineer is configuring URL filtering for a Cisco FTD device in Cisco FMC. Users must receive a warning when they access http:/'www.Dac 'additstte.corn with the option of continuing to the website if they choose to. No other websites should be blacked. Which two actions must the engineer lake to meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

On the HTTP Responses tab of the access control policy editor, set the Block Response Page to Custom.

B.

On the HTTP Responses tab of the access control policy editor, sot the Interactive Block Response Page to system-provided.

C.

Configure the default action for the access control policy to Interactive Block.

D.

Configure an access control rule that matches the Adult URL category and se: the action to interactive Block.

E.

Configure an access control rule that matches an URL object for http://www.badaduitslte.com; and set the action to interactive Block.

Discussion
Question 54

A security engineer must deploy a Cisco FTD appliance as a bump in the wire to detect intrusion events without disrupting the flow of network traffic. Which two features must be configured to accomplish the task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

inline set pair

B.

transparent mode

C.

tapemode

D.

passive interfaces

E.

bridged mode

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 55

An analyst is investigating a potentially compromised endpoint within the network and pulls a host report for the endpoint in question to collect metrics and documentation. What information should be taken from this report for the investigation?

Options:

A.

client applications by user, web applications, and user connections

B.

number of attacked machines, sources of the attack, and traffic patterns

C.

intrusion events, host connections, and user sessions

D.

threat detections over time and application protocols transferring malware

Discussion
Page: 13 / 16

300-710