Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by arlo-james

Page: 11 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: arlo-james
Question 44

A network security engineer must replace a faulty Cisco FTD device in a high availability pair. Which action must be taken while replacing the faulty unit?

Options:

A.

Shut down the Cisco FMC before powering up the replacement unit.

B.

Ensure that the faulty Cisco FTD device remains registered to the Cisco FMC.

C.

Unregister the faulty Cisco FTD device from the Cisco FMC

D.

Shut down the active Cisco FTD device before powering up the replacement unit.

Discussion
Question 45

Which two conditions must be met to enable high availability between two Cisco FTD devices? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

same flash memory size

B.

same NTP configuration

C.

same DHCP/PPoE configuration

D.

same host name

E.

same number of interfaces

Discussion
Question 46

An engineer is tasked with deploying an internal perimeter firewall that will support multiple DMZs Each DMZ has a unique private IP subnet range. How is this requirement satisfied?

Options:

A.

Deploy the firewall in transparent mode with access control policies.

B.

Deploy the firewall in routed mode with access control policies.

C.

Deploy the firewall in routed mode with NAT configured.

D.

Deploy the firewall in transparent mode with NAT configured.

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 47

Which Cisco Firepower Threat Defense, which two interface settings are required when configuring a routed interface? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Redundant Interface

B.

EtherChannel

C.

Speed

D.

Media Type

E.

Duplex

Discussion