Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by cade

Page: 15 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 278 Q&A's Shared By: cade
Question 60

An engineer is setting up a remote access VPN on a Cisco FTD device and wants to define which traffic gets sent over the VPN tunnel. Which named object type in Cisco FMC must be used to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

split tunnel

B.

crypto map

C.

access list

D.

route map

Discussion
Question 61

A network administrator reviews me attack risk report and notices several Low-Impact attacks. What does this type of attack indicate?

Options:

A.

All attacks are listed as low until manually categorized.

B.

The host is not vulnerable to those attacks.

C.

The attacks are not dangerous to the network.

D.

The host is not within the administrator's environment.

Discussion
Question 62

A network administrator needs to create a policy on Cisco Firepower to fast-path traffic to avoid Layer 7 inspection. The rate at which traffic is inspected must be optimized. What must be done to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Enable lhe FXOS for multi-instance.

B.

Configure a prefilter policy.

C.

Configure modular policy framework.

D.

Disable TCP inspection.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 63

An engineer is configuring a cisco FTD appliance in IPS-only mode and needs to utilize fail-to-wire interfaces. Which interface mode should be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

transparent

B.

routed

C.

passive

D.

inline set

Discussion
Page: 15 / 16

300-710