Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-710 Exam Questions and Answers by arian

Page: 4 / 16

Cisco 300-710 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
Exam Code: 300-710 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Security
Questions: 325 Q&A's Shared By: arian
Question 16

How many report templates does the Cisco Firepower Management Center support?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

unlimited

Discussion
Question 17

Which Cisco Firepower feature is used to reduce the number of events received in a period of time?

Options:

A.

rate-limiting

B.

suspending

C.

correlation

D.

thresholding

Discussion
Question 18

In which two ways do access control policies operate on a Cisco Firepower system? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Traffic inspection can be interrupted temporarily when configuration changes are deployed.

B.

The system performs intrusion inspection followed by file inspection.

C.

They can block traffic based on Security Intelligence data.

D.

File policies use an associated variable set to perform intrusion prevention.

E.

The system performs a preliminary inspection on trusted traffic to validate that it matches the trusted parameters.

Discussion
Question 19

A network administrator reviews the file report for the last month and notices that all file types, except exe. show a disposition of unknown. What is the cause of this issue?

Options:

A.

The malware license has not been applied to the Cisco FTD.

B.

The Cisco FMC cannot reach the Internet to analyze files.

C.

A file policy has not been applied to the access policy.

D.

Only Spero file analysis is enabled.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Page: 4 / 16

300-710
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-710 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-710 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99